So my daughter has been learning to walk since 3 months now, but she has been very slow. She finally has started to enjoy walking, and its an absolute delight to see her walk everywhere in the house, as well as outside the house. She has FUN and is LOVING it, and so are we :). Here's an "in motion" video of the newest toddler on the block :).
"Please click below link as blogger would not allow me to post it the video here without uploading to YouTube"
With this, we come to an end of this 30-day challenge. I sure had fun doing it....a couple of days were very challenging for me so I could not do the post before midnight, and made sure I wrote a post for each day. This challenge gave me something to look forward to after a busy day at work and a busy day as a mom and wife and daughter. It made me go down the memory lane on many occasions and I cherished some of the fun times of the past. It also helped me pen down my thoughts on motherhood on a daily basis, and I am sure I will cherish these writings years later when my kiddo is all grown up :).
Thank you for reading and following along!



1 comment:
YAY! We did it! :)
Congratulations, lady!
Post a Comment