September 4, 2011

Post #4 30-day Photo Challenge


Post #4 Favorite Color


It's hard to pick just one favorite color. I love almost all colors, for various reasons. They each have a meaning in their own perspective for me. So since I have to pick just one today, I'll pick YELLOW.

I love the yellow sunshine, and sunny warm days. I feel pretty depressed when the sun does not come out for days together.

I love yellow outfits. On myself, my daughter, and my husband. I bought a couple yellow t-shirts for him today, one for myself, and one yellow hoodie for my daughter which says "Live to play Play to live" :).

I love yellow daffodils and yellow roses (both grow plenty in our garden), sunflowers, and all other yellow flowers.

I love the song "yellow" from Coldplay, one of my favorite bands.

I love turmeric, which is yellow.

I love the yellow leaves of trees in fall, waiting to turn orange then brown.

I love the yellow fields filled with mustard flowers - reminds me of DDLJ.

I love bananas, pineapples, corn, lemons - which are all yellow.

I love yellow butterflies.

The list could go on and on. Heck, even the header for this photo challenge picture is yellow :).

So last but not the least, I LOVE "smiley faces" like these which color my life a wonderful happy "yellow" :)





3 comments:

Vidya said...

This is an adorable picture! Very very yellow! :)

You both mirror each other's expressions and feelings! Nice!

Kunal said...

The one line that caught my attention in this post was u mentioning a Bollywood movie (DDLJ). Given that there is no love lost betn u and Bollywood, I found that remarkable :) I am presuming that u have watched it and u liked it.

Shachi said...

@Vidya - Thank you :). I have a series of such shots since she was born :).

@Kunal - Our generation would know about this scene....I've watched DDLJ many many times...and of course I love it. But its sad that that's the only thing that caught your attention, coz the post deserves much more than that.