September 14, 2011

Post #14 30-day Photo Challenge


Day 14 Flowers

What would life be without flowers :)? Give it a thought.

I love flowers....almost any kind. We have lots of them planted in our garden - roses of different colors, daffodils, camellia, marigold, lilies, etc.....I want to plant Tulip bulbs this fall and see them bloom in the Spring :).

We have an English Rose plant that we planted right outside our master bedroom window. When I open the blinds in the morning and let those first rays of the sun into our room, I get to see this plant every day. When it is in full bloom, this is how it looks like....and it always brings a smile on my face first thing in the morning :).

4 comments:

Vidya said...

It is a dream of mine to plant flowers in a garden, to plant flowers outside my kitchen and bedroom window!
Hmm.. Nice touch!

Vidya

Shachi said...

@Vidya - do you have plants in your home right now? Even without a proper garden, you can have a few. I enjoy gardening and find it therapeutic.

Vidya said...

I live in a studio and there isn't sufficient space for me to have a garden. I had an orchid earlier and the poor thing died because the only spot I could put it was above my radiator!

Vi

Deana said...

I wish I had a scratch and sniff computer screen to smell the roses!