Day 18 In my bag
I have a beautiful Coach purse that my sister gifted to me from her first salary. I am not too fond of purses but I quite like that particular one. Its elegant and classic. However, after becoming a mom, I just don't carry a purse anymore. I have a wallet with money, cards, and gift cards which I usually carry with me, along with my cell phone. While going to work, I carry my laptop bag, which does not have too many things in it. Just the laptop makes it so heavy....I refrain from adding stuff to it.
But the other bag we carry everyday with us is "the diaper bag" :). I bought one from the
ORE Sugarbooger collection at a huge discounted rate. The two main reasons I like this particular bag are: 1) Its made of cloth and I can wash it in the washer and line dry it. 2) It's very spacious - I dump so many things inside, and it gets bulky, but I can fit everything in. It also has a built-in changing pad which has come in handy many times while traveling. Here are a couple pictures of the bag I carry....
Not looking forward to the end of the weekend {sigh}!
3 comments:
HAHAH! I did not expect the picture of a diaper bag!
This bag is much BIGGER in real life than
your photos portray ...wonderfully practical ...
as you point out ... just a little scary the first
time you are handed it in real life ...
especially for an inexperienced "uncle" like
me.
@Vidya - nothing better from a mom of an infant/toddler :)
Andy - yes its huge, but I like it. It has its drawbacks too and things have fallen off on the floor sometimes...but I just like it the way it is :)
Post a Comment