September 5, 2011

Post #5 30-day Photo Challenge

Day 5 Someone you love

If you have read the previous posts so far, then you will have no problem guessing the one I LOVE the most in my life. Yep, my darling daughter :). And you know what - she LOVES me the most too {so far} :). Now that's pretty terrific.

I love how she clings on to me, and does not want me to leave her. I love that sometimes she has eyes only for me, and a certain kind of smile that she only gives me. Last night, she slept in my lap, just gazing at me, stroking my tummy, while I was stroking her hair and patting her forehead. And when she woke up, she flashed that dazzling smiles of hers, gave me a hug and a kiss....and instantly made my morning beautiful and happy :).

I'm smitten by this love bug, I'm addicted, and so Crazy in love....she is my precious sweetheart!

2 comments:

Vidya said...

She looks such a joyful child! Gosh, I love this collage!

Vidya

Shachi said...

@Vidya - she is indeed a happy baby {touch wood}....and I am very fond of collages...I make a lot of them!