So I chanced upon this tag today (from here), and since I love photography, I thought it would be a good thing to pick it up. It will give me a small task to look forward to every day, and will provide much needed distraction and relief for a little while from the routine stressful life.
The general rules are to refrain from using old pictures and post daily. However, I might dig out something from my archives if it fits the theme for that day well. For example, I have so many sunset pictures, and I may not be able to click one that day as the evening time is sooper busy for me, and I will choose one from the archives and post here. However, I will try to make it fun, meaningful and interesting :).
Post #1 Self Portrait
My dad never liked taking too many pictures. So, growing up, we don't have too many memories in the form of pictures. Ever since I came to the US, I've been trying to make up for it by clicking as many pictures of myself as I can ;). I bought an entry level DSLR in 2006, and have been enjoying it soooooo much since I bought it. Nothing can beat the quality of a picture that an SLR provides. I am a huge fan of Nikon cameras and lenses - I even bought a Nikon point n shoot recently (mainly for taking my daughter's videos) and have been very pleased with it so far.
My daughter is sick since yesterday, and I am juggling between taking care of her and work. So, in lieu of a picture taken today, I'm posting one from last week that I clicked on the iPhone after returning from a Vegas themed party at work.
Usually on Fridays, I wear an Indian outfit to work. Let's see what I come up with tomorrow :)
DAY 6798
7 hours ago




2 comments:
Nice, I love it!
Vidya
Thanks Vidya!
Post a Comment