Mom-dad decided to surprise me and the daughter when we went home for lunch. They dressed up this gentle child of mine in a beautiful yellow frock....the look made complete with a cute ponytail, in a matching hairband......ain't he just the cutest thing on earth :) :)?
Oh how delighted I was.....and for a second, I wished I had two daughters....how much fun would that be :).
It was such a different feeling.....seeing him crawl around in his dress....it made me so nostalgic of the daughter at his age, which was not too long ago!
As it turns out, both kids were wearing matching yellow frocks - and I HAD to click a picture to capture this precious memory :)!
I would like to profusely thank maa and paa for not just this moment, but for all the smiles they bring on my children's faces, and the joy they bring into their lives, day after day. They are upset if the kids don't sleep or eat well. They are upset if they can't take them out for their morning walk. They don't like it when the daughter is scolded or given a timeout. They never let me give leftovers to the kids. Mom wakes up earlier than me every single day to make a fresh meal for the daughter's lunch box. {I do that when she is not there but I take the liberty to sleep in while she is around}.
They could very well be enjoying their retired life to do things on their bucket list, chilling out and traveling the world. Instead, they are choosing to give me the most precious gift - the gift of their time - and for that (and much much more), I will forever be grateful to them!
Playing at the End of Summer
1 day ago



2 comments:
You can't do THAT !!!!!!! A he man should be dressed in cowboy boots and faded jeans - NOT in a frilly frock !! Plizzz to post R Jr looking as Rambo to make up for this slight :):)
Oh yes - grandparents are wonderful, aren't they. But they spoil grandchildren silly !
@Ramesh - I didn't do it - grandparents did - hahahahahahahaha!
Post a Comment