July 6, 2013

UBM Post 6 - Peaches Galore

Our second year of the peach tree bearing fruit, and it's delighting us with abundant produce!

The tree is not so big yet...its seems kinda small to me....


But every branch has so many peaches....


Hiding between the leaves....
 Staying away from the birds....
 And soaking in the sun to ripen.....


We harvested some of them last weekend - they are so juicy and sweet! YUM!


I still have some in the fridge - so come on over if you want to share some :)!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow the peaches look really pretty!! Would love to come over, I love me some peach pie :D!

Ramesh said...

Same thing happened again - the comment disappeared. I saw it on the site as soon as I posted it, but then later on, it seems to have vanished :(

Completely nonplussed. I can't believe the NSA is after me, just because I said I was coming for your peaches !!

Shachi said...

@Aaekay - Thanks!
@Ramesh - I get your comments in email...I have no idea where they disappear :(. NSA - no way :) :)!

JS said...

Lovely..I m sure to plant some peach seeds after seeing this .

Sriram Khé said...

ahem, PEACHY ;)