September 20, 2026

My favorite board game in the world

One of the BEST gifts anyone can give me is the gift of their time.

And if that time is spent playing SCRABBLE, then it is PRICELESS!

I cannot tell you how profoundly satisfying playing a game of Scrabble is for me — my nervous system regulates itself…..my mind quiets…..I am at peace.

I currently have friends visiting me from out of state.

And this was last night - the three of us. I won, but it has never been about winning for me anyway. Also, I took all our last letters and completed the board to end the game in a co-operative manner. 

And I slept HAPPY 😊 



2 comments:

Ramesh said...

Oh yes. Scrabble is a lovely game. And it should be played in precisely the manner you have described. Winning is not everything.

Nice words on your board. But I won't play with you !! 😮 American slang has no place in Scrabble. What is Holey ? What is Nope ? Yeah, I know they are all in Scrabble dictionaries, but I will stay with the King's English, thank you😁 I play the NY Times's Spelling Bee regularly and am raving and ranting all the time at American spelling and slang.

Just kidding. Of course I will play with you. I will just arch my eyebrows when you play holey ha ha.

Shachi said...

None of those words were mine ;) but hey we need to play together when we meet next ❤️