July 25, 2010

Day 5 - Seven Days of Positivity

The weekend is over.....didn't realize when it came and left.....it was a busy one as usual.

Today was an action packed day - haven't had such a busy day in a while now, so I'm glad the day is over. I also don't have to go to work tomorrow so I can rest all day and get all my energy back :).

Here is today's list of things that made me feel happy/grateful:

- Guru Purnima Satsang with mum n dad - Its always nice to do Satsang with parents.....today was an auspicious day and I felt great after doing it with them early in the morning.

- The countdown begins - Only 10 days to my due date now....can't wait for Baby's BirthDay!!!!

- A visit to the California State Fair - We spent the entire afternoon/evening at the state fair today at Cal Expo, Sacramento.....visited exhibits, saw a couple of shows and livestock, visited the county booths and also took a monorail ride of the entire fair in the end. It was a great way to spend our Sunday!

- Full Moon - The moon was gorgeous today.....did you guys see it? I missed watching the sunset in Folsom, but the clouds and sky were brilliantly colored at dusk!

- Foot Massage with Oil by hubby before bedtime - I suffer from pregnancy induced Edema, and hubby regularly does a great foot massage with sesame seed oil for me....today I needed it the most because I walked so much all day, and did not get any time during the day to put my feet up and relax. I will go to bed feeling much better after the wonderful massage!

Another week of leave begins - it also happens to be my 40th week of pregnancy - I'm almost there.....

No comments: