Today flew by so quickly. It's close to midnight and I just got done with the day. It was an extremely productive day though, and a happy one :) so no complaints!
Here are the 5 things that I am grateful about today:
- My prenatal yoga teacher Glenda - She is amazing....going to the class every Saturday (and now every Tuesday as well) has been something that I have looked forward to throughout my pregnancy. Me and her click so well....I even invited her home for lunch one day and introduced her to my family. I hope to continue postnatal yoga with her as well.
- Playing UNO with mom - Priceless! I wish I could capture all the expressions on her face when she plays card games with us.
- Showing the house/garden to friends/family - Its been more than a year that we moved into our home, and we still have visitors who come to our new abode for the first time. I still get the same excitement as the first day we moved or the day of our housewarming while showing them our home and our garden. It's the first home hubby and I purchased, so its very special to me.
- Shopping for fresh veggies at the Indian store with mum n dad - It is a boring task if I have to do it alone, but mum n dad make it so much fun. We have one Indian store in our area, Desi Bazaar, which gets fresh Indian vegetables from the bay area every Saturday. We go there every couple weeks right around 2-3pm when the veggies arrive, and it's a lot of fun picking them up. We discuss recipes, when we will cook what, etc etc....and also share it with friends when they visit :).
- Hiccups - I love the feeling I get of bubbles being blown inside my tummy when my baby is having hiccups :). Simple awesome!
Tomorrow is going to be an eventful day....it's Guru Purnima so we will do Satsang early morning, then we are planning to go to the California State Fair in Sacramento.....and we may have ice-cream at a local creamery which I absolutely love! Stay tuned :)
Do sneak a peak at the full moon in the sky - its going to be beautiful!
Playing at the End of Summer
1 day ago


No comments:
Post a Comment