Took the kids to the park on both days. They had a blast. I tired them out so well that they napped for 3+ hours on both days - BLISS!
Swings - unlimited fun.....
Big kid swings - dont-want-to-get-down-ever kind of fun! Even the little one was hooked. This mumma is still scared when the daughter goes higher and higher in the big kid swing.
Chasing each other and pausing to take a break.....
My son (and all boys) = 90% mischief, 10% dirt.
And who said girls don't like dirt :)? Mine sure does. She was making "french fries" for me...which were served piping hot with ketchup for a snack - they were yummy!
Partners in fun and crime, and DIRT :)
Slides - one of a parent's best jobs is waiting at the end of a slide :) :) :) :)!
Playgrounds are SO much fun! My time off was worth every minute of it.
And talking about playground, I just realized that writing here on this blog is my playground. I have SO much fun doing it, I look forward to it every single day!
What's your playground?
PS: This is a popular park in the center of the city....close to many neighborhoods. It is typically frequented by many Indian families, but I did not see a single Indian or even Asian family on both these days. It was very surprising. Either they were all working or traveling - I hope they were not stuck indoors in this gorgeous weather.









3 comments:
Lucky you - sunny "winter", when at the opposite end of your country they are buried in snow !
Some random observations
- Correction - Boys are 90% mischief and 90% dirt
- Scared momma on the swing - Booo Booo
- Where are the legal notices - "Swing are dangerous"; "Fold the pram before use". "You could fall in the park"; "Park is not responsible if your kid cries"; da da da da
- Watch your dieting momma - no "French fries" even if made by the Sous Chef !
@Ramesh - yes, unusually warm. We wanted to take the kids to play in the snow but there is hardly any snow close to home.
On your observations -
- Yes, quite true :).
- When it comes to my kids, I am always very nervous.
- LMAO :)
- I don't dig for fries as such, but I never refuse anything that the daughter makes for me :P
Awwww....ditto ditto times, i have had with my children. It was our daily evening ritual in my neighborhood park.I could visualize myself,my daughter and son there. This post sent me to the past.
More such times to you:)
Post a Comment