January 15, 2014

Day 15 - Blog Marathon break :)

Things are really difficult right now. I have never been so busy in life.....never, ever. And I never imagined it would be THIS tough to just get through routine.

So, I need to call it quits on this blog marathon. I hate to take this step, but other things need to take priority.

I'll keep blogging - I just don't want to force myself to post everyday when I'm dead tired and I rather sleep early each night. Also, my work PC was having issues the last few days where I was only able to access the Intranet, and when working from home (which I am doing all this week because the kiddo is still recovering), I would not be able to access Internet at all. That made it difficult for me to write blog posts during the day. And by the end of the day, I was totally spent.

We also travel tomorrow to Southern California for a short break. We had planned this trip a while ago and I'm really looking forward to the warmer weather and the beach :).

I'll post as often as I can, just not daily.

Leaving you with a few pictures of my bum-chums.....





Aren't they precious :)?

4 comments:

Bhavika said...

Awww :( Bit disappointed to know about end of blog marathon but it must have been difficult for you! Taking a break is ALWAYS great! ;) Have fun!

Ramesh said...

Take care - blogging should be a pleasure , never a chore.Have a few days off; let it all ease out and then RESUME THAT MARATHON !

Kavs said...

Totally precious. :)

Shachi said...

@Bhavika - lots of things going on. will chat more on phone.
@Ramesh - yep, did not want to just drag it. It has to be meaningful.
Thank you for your support :)
@Kavs - thank you! and welcome here!