June 15, 2012

{this moment} Splash Park


"A Friday ritual. A single photo - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember" - SouleMama



I took a couple hours off from work today morning, and took the daughter at a neighborhood Splash Park. I also took some water balloons with me, which we filled and popped, and generally, had a blast! I also had company of a couple of mommies (and their toddlers) from my Mommy&Me group, so it was good socializing for me as well :)!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the kiddo and you had fun! You had a well-deserved break from all those negative feelings! :)

Ramesh said...

Where's momma ???

Shachi said...

@Aaekay - yep. Had a team building event today...water sports by the lake - awesome fun!

@Ramesh - Behind the lens with her breakfast bowl - was running around trying to feed her!