June 8, 2012

The week that went by - in pictures :)

Every morning, I prepare a fresh meal for the daughter. On the menu today was mix-veg pulao....and here are the ingredients that went into her lunch dish :) - so colorful and nutritious! 


While I was cooking, I kept her busy by building towers out of blocks, dancing to music, and playing peek-a-boo with her :).


I made Paninis last night for few friends....more than the food, the kids had a blast playing. It's always fun to hear their noises in the background....it not only makes the house but also the mind n soul lively!


I bought a professional grade bubble maker that blows 4000 bubbles every minute for the kiddo coz I feel she will never get tired of loving them so much {we love them too :P}. We turn it on in the backyard every day and set her free!



We went to a friends' house last weekend....they have a solar-panel heated salt-water pool in their backyard....and the water temperature was just perfect for the kiddos that evening. The daughter floated around for 2 hours in the pool....was fed dinner by her daddy while lounging in her floatie and wanted to camp there overnight if permitted :). 


She also visited the Children's Museum with her daddy, but I don't have any pictures from the outing. 

Weekend is going to be fun with some gatherings n short-distance travel to meet friends :)


4 comments:

Ramesh said...

That is royal treatment - being fed while floating in the pool. Daddy is spoiling the kiddo silly :)

Anonymous said...

Seems like you had a good week! :)
R looks really cute, hugs :*
A professional bubble maker! WOW! I love bubbles too! :D
Being fed in the pool? That is so sweet!!

Take care and hugs! :)

Gauri Trivedi said...

Seems like you are having a lot of fun this summer !! The bubble maker looks like a paisa vasool kinda thing !!

Shachi said...

@Ramesh - Indeed he is, but if not now, then when :)?

@Aaekay - yes it was indeed a blessed week. Summer, in general, is a happy time for all of us.

@Gauri - I highly suggest you get one (if you don't have one already). I got ours at Costco for $15....but I saw a similar one at Target as well for $10 yesterday.