December 2, 2011

{this moment} Coconuts in Mexico

"A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember" - SouleMama



The daughter LOVED sipping fresh coconut water at Ensenada, Mexico! She also ate the delicious malai! We took a cruise for the first time with her, and she did great :)!

6 comments:

JS said...

Very Nie pic..you should write a post on your trip :)

Ramesh said...

Very nice blog with wonderful photos, great quotes and an impressive blogroll. Delighted I came here and will now come regularly.

This one's a particularly evocative photo.

Shachi said...

@SJ - can u please introduce yourself? not sure if I know you. Thank you for the comment. I will do a write-up on my recent trip...I'm thinking of starting a new travel writing blog.

@Ramesh - I'm honored to have you read my blog. I love your blog and Preeti has said some amazing things about you to me :). Blogroll - its amazing the number of cool people I've found online who share openly, and I love visiting their space from time to time. I find it better than watching TV or gossip :). Welcome to my blog! and Thank you for your comment.

Deana said...

Sweet photo! I don't know how I would like a cruise...I think I want to be closer to land. ;)

But, I would like to see Mexico someday!

JS said...

Hi Shachi, My name is Jaya , I stumbled upon on your blog just randomly and stop by whenever I get time as I love reading abt your motherhood and baby musings. Yes we have not chatted before.. I used to blog once upon a time but not anymore.wish to start one again.will let u know if I do.

Kunal said...

Refresing Pic !