December 16, 2011

{this moment} A toddler who LOVES her hot pink coat :)

"A Friday ritual. A single photo - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember" - SouleMama



The daughter adores this hot pink coat of hers :). She wears it first thing in the morning, and it stays on until we take her for her bath in the evening. She wears it all day at daycare as well. She looks oh-so-cute in it - I cuddle, snuggle, snuddle, n smooch her gazillion times a day :)!

I ❤ winter coz it makes babies look chubbier :) :) :) :)!

I also like how demure & different she looks in this picture. The reason is - we had tied her hair in a ponytail, and she had just removed the band before this picture was taken....if we had waited 5 more mins, her gorgeous curls would have made an appearance :)!


Camping under the Jumparoo is her FAVORITE thing to do. She naps, eats her snack, plays with her toys - does everything here. And yes, it's very cute to see her hang out here :)!


And the sight of a book makes her grin from ear-to-ear.....she devours them like nothing else. I hope it ALWAYS stays this way {touchwood}!

6 comments:

Ramesh said...

Lovely moments to cherish. Buy her 15 pink coats :):)

Shachi said...

@Ramesh - :)....her dad is going to be bald n broke by the time this kiddo grows up :P!

JS said...

Sweet pictures as usual..her curls are seen well in the last pic.

Aishwarya said...

Cute pictures:) f

Shachi said...

@SJ - thank you :)
@Aishwarya - welcome to my blog - thank you for the sweet comment :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.