June 30, 2013

The Ultimate Blog Challenge

There is so much that I have been wanting to pen down.....most of it is related to my babies but it's stuff I'd like to go back and read a few years down the road, and somehow I am failing to make time for it.

So I'm picking up the Ultimate Blog Challenge (UBC) for July. I like it because the rules are flexible (http://ultimateblogchallenge.com/faq/)....I don't have to do a post every single day; I just have to do 31 posts for 31 days in July. Tough, but if planned well, doable!

So what will I write about?

- my boot camp - it's working wonders for me so far.
- some home projects
- new recipes from my kitchen - been experimenting a TON lately
- conversations with R Sr.
- stories of R Jr.
- how they are bonding - it's fascinating
- pictures - lots and lots of them
- the garden this year
- July 4th long weekend trip

And some more.....

I'm excited! And looking for your support :)! I will not use any of the options to promote my blog....it just does not seem right to me, so the few of you who read this space is all I've got - and I think you are enough (and awesome :))!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Shachi to post 31 blogposts! Sounds difficult to me, but I'm sure you'll rock it! Looking forward to updates everyday!

Hugs to R&R!!

Bhavika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bhavika said...

ooh wow!! After Preeti Shenoy, I have Shachi to look forward for! It would be great to have 31 posts! sounds really challenging for a working mom but here you are!!
All the very best!

P.S. : I'm really curious about your bootcamp. I dont have any idea what it means but after reading few lines, I'm thinking of doing it for myself! So.. THAT post is awaited! :)

JS said...

Good Luck Shachi..U can do it..
waiting for it

Shachi said...

@Aaekay - thank you!
@Bhavika - sure I'll post the details soon.
@JS - thank you for the support!

Ramesh said...

YAY ! Now there is something to look forward to in July. Bravo.

Deana said...

I always love reading your blog posts! Good luck with the 31 days of writing!!

Shiny said...

Looking forward to it Shachi :)

Shachi said...

@Ramesh - Thank you. Hope I succeed.
@Deana - this one is tough but we can do hard things :D
@Shiny - YAY! Thanks for your support!

Leena said...

Looking forward for your blogs :)