July 28, 2012

What I miss these days....

It's the final stretch......and there are a few things I miss these days (although not terribly):

:: Coffee

:: Dark Chocolate

:: Sleeping on my tummy

:: Sleeping on my back (which is the next best thing to above)

:: Sleeping through the night (as you can see, sleep issues are causing a major heartburn)

:: Wearing jeans

:: Bladder control (this one is so annoying)

:: Breaking a sweat

:: Hot showers or soaking in the Jacuzzi

:: Reading (by the time I pickup a book to read, I'm exhausted)

:: Staying up late (to watch a movie, or socialize)

:: Wearing high heels or cute shoes (with the buddha belly and the plantar wart, even walking barefoot in the house is painful)

:: A few days without doctor appointments

It's all going to be worth it in the end though - I can't wait!!!!

7 comments:

Ramesh said...

Oh don't worry. All the luxuries of life back in a teeny little while.

Anonymous said...

Oh I am sure the end result would be worth all the pain. All the very best :)
Stumbled here couple of weeks back..I must say your blog and your writing style is very good!
Keep writing!
Sia

Anonymous said...

Just a couple more weeks to go right? :)
Just keep going :) The simple pleasures will be back with a bundle of abundant joy in your hands!
Hugs to R and you :)

JS said...

ah..I know the feeling ( recently a new mom )..lack of sleep was what I missed the most as well..So happy for you at the same time on your second child..take good care..

Vidya said...

I am excited for you. From what little I know of you, you are a fantastic person and fantastic-er Mom!

Vidya

Tall Girl in Japan said...

Awww .. well you shall be rewarded for your patience soon enough ! Good Luck !

Shachi said...

@Ramesh - It's always the last bit that is the most difficult :).

@Sia - Thank you so much...yes waiting game for now.

@Aaekay - A couple couple more wks ;) Thank you!

@JS - congratulations on motherhood....will stop by your blog if you have one.....what terrifies me is people telling me that 1+1 is not equal to 2 but much much worse than 11!

@Vidya - thank you dear :)

@Ruch - Thank you....inspite of it being the toughest phase, I loved the newborn phase with Ruhi. It's just surreal, so I'm anxiously waiting to experience it again!