July 12, 2012

Rocking her new crocs :)

I clicked this picture before dropping the kiddo off to daycare couple days ago....she is wearing her new "blue crocs" and she LOVES them. I paid a lot for these flip-flops, and bought them online without having her try it out, so I was very nervous about my purchase. But looks like it was a great buy :).

Even though she is not smiling in this photo, she looks so cute that I feel like gobbling her up :)!


4 comments:

JS said...

what a cute pic..love her smart look and her crocs !

Gauri Trivedi said...

Me too, Me too!! she looks sooo cute..feel like gobbling her up !!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute! I feel like giving her a squeeeeze! Love those crocs! :)

Shachi said...

@JS - those crocs are freaking expensive :)
@Gauri - thank you :)!
@Aaekay - thank you - worth the money spent on the crocs coz she wears them all the time!