"A Friday ritual. A single photo - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember" - SouleMama
There's something special about taking an unplanned day off :).....I did that on Tuesday {the daughter had to be kept home due to illness}. It turned out to be a 5-day break for me from work, since I had Friday and Monday off as well :). She was bored being home and was feeling good enough to be outdoors for a couple of hours, so we headed to the library where she LOVED playing with the wooden peg puzzles, and then we went to the park next to the library where she ran around and explored all the structures. We socialized with other visitors - the daughter wins hearts by giving away flying kisses and saying "love you" on demand :). We ended our outing with fun times on the swing just when the sun was starting to set :).



2 comments:
Unplanned off days are special indeed, but more special with what you did. Treasure these days.
@Ramesh - Thank you :). I'm having a blast with so many off days. January is going to suck big time!
Post a Comment