April 16, 2010

I am not alone :)

Running errands and talking on the phone,
I am pleasantly reminded that I am not alone.
Little tiny hands, a precious rounded knee
pushing and twisting that no one can see.
Oh sweet child kicking up your heels,
it is our little secret that only I can feel.
I look forward to your birth,
when I can kiss your skin,
but for now I will just smile,
As I feel you play within.

Author: Unknown.

The above poem touches me very deeply.

I haven't announced it on my blog here, so here goes - I am in my 25th week of pregnancy. Hubby and I are expecting our first baby in 1st week of August. We are excited, thrilled, and feel very blessed.

My pregnancy is changing me as a person in so many different ways. Everything happening within me is just amazing and fascinating. I feel extremely blessed to be able to experience such a beautiful thing in life.

Stay happy! Stay healthy!

3 comments:

Seeker said...

Yes ... I agree ... intimacy embodied .. inspiring words :)

Shachi said...

@Andy - Thank you :)

JS said...

Hearty congrats !
Have been reading ur blog whenever I get time and and it is indeed pleasant to know that you are going to be a mommy..sweet