
Aaah Perfumes :)
I love them....I indulge in them.....
I need to buy a new perfume soon. I am currently using two - Ralph Lauren Summer Romance and Versace Bright Crystal, and very soon they will be over :(. Both of them are gifts from my favorite people!!!!
I am extremely picky when it comes to buying perfumes. When I go to a store to purchase one, I will only find a couple that I would like. I get testers for the ones I like to try them out, and then come back after a week or couple weeks to try them again. Usually, I will figure out quickly if I really like them or not. If I do, then I indulge.....else the search continues :)
I love coffee too - so a simple act of trying out a perfume, then smelling the coffee beans, and then trying out the next perfume - gives me a LOT of pleasure :)
Since I get disappointed often with what's available in the stores, I do some research online before going to the mall. I look at all the top brands and best selling ones, and look at the top, middle, base notes of some of the perfumes that interest me.
Then when I go to the store and smell them, I have a better idea of how the perfume will smell when I wear it all day.
Over a period of time I have realized that the base notes of any perfume are the most important to me - I love a lot of perfumes which have one of the base notes as Sandalwood.
I like light perfumes with a clean and fresh smell. I cannot tolerate heavy smell.
Some of the perfumes I have used in the recent past are - D&G Light Blue, Hugo Boss XX, Burberry London, Estee Lauder (most of them), Maria Sharapova (for tennis), etc.
I have tried Chanel a few times, but never bought it. I do like it.
So since I will be buying a new perfume soon, I would like to know which one is your favorite and/or which one are you currently using?
Thanks a lot for your suggestions :)


5 comments:
Not too much into perfumes, but of all the deos, I prefer Brut!
I love perfumes and Coffee too :) I too am very choosy in perfumes.
I use hugo boss often.. but the ones I really like (you may not like them as they are a bit heavy) are Calvin Klein's eternity, and Red delicious and escada (i forget the name--its a small greenish botle)
Cheers
preeti
hey girl I just came to let ya know that I hid my latest post for few personal reasons. tnxx for ur comment there b4. *HUGZ*
My fav perfume is Prada Iris! :)
Keshi.
@Vrij - I know a lot of guys who use Brut in India :)
@Preeti - I have tried CK's and I hate to say this - but never liked any CK enough to buy it. I know a ton of friends who love Eternity....
@Keshi - I'm going to check it out....hope I like it :). Are you doing okay? I'm here for you if you need someone to listen....or share....I wish you are always happy :)
Try Michael Kors next time when you stop by at your nearest mall.
you will love it, specially if you like flowery notes !
After discovering this one... I never use any other... u should like it too.
Post a Comment