February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy

I haven't blogged in a while and thought of resuming today - on my daddy's birthday.

Here's wishing my father A VERY VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY :).

He means the world to me, and I love him, adore him, respect him, admire him, look up to him so much. He has a tremendous influence on my life....I am what I am because of him. 

We had a great conversation over the phone yesterday - My sister, her fiance, hubby & I (all in different cities in US) got on the conference together and wished him happy birthday. It was SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FUN :) I am sure pappa loved it too :)

Here's a picture of dad with his darlings....this is at Hoover Dam near Las Vegas.




And wish all my blogger friends a very happy New Year!

I had a great month-long vacation in India...I will share some of my experiences with you soon....it was a wonderful beginning of the year 2009 for me....and I am looking forward to the rest of the year!

Lots of LUV!

1 comment:

Samy said...

Yay !!! Welcome back :) lol ... The blogging world missed you ;-) !! Cheers :)