December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Hubby!

 
I was remembering 9th December 2007. It was the first time Sameer & I celebrated his birthday together. We had invited our friends for lunch at a restaurant, and I had ordered a sweet edible creations and an eggless cake for him (see above picture).

It's 2008 - and its that day again. 

Wish you a very happy birthday my Dearest Hubby!!!! 

I am writing this blog since I cannot be with you in person today....

Birthdays are very special for me. I look forward to my birthday every year eagerly, and I am in a very happy mood on the days leading up to my birthday. Since my sisters' and other family members' birthdays are around the same time as mine, its like festive atmosphere in our house.

I will usually make a special effort to celebrate birthdays of people who are special to me. I come up with innovative ideas for ordering birthday cakes and have also baked cakes myself on several occasions. 

When trying to pick gifts, I try to pick practical gifts, but also create small unique personalized things myself. I do keychains with beads, scrapbooks, photo collages, and much more. 

I am creating something for him but its still in the works - however, I mailed him lovely cards and this is one of the cards that I sent him this year - 



It's been almost 3 years that Sameer & I have known each other - and our relationship has grown stronger each day. We've had our fights and arguments, and I think it has made us grow closer to each other and love each other more and more.

Our 2nd wedding anniversary is also coming up next month - and what a roller coaster ride it has been since our marriage :) I'm enjoying it thoroughly though ;)

Once again - HAPPY BIRTHDAY - to one of the most special and important person in my life!!!!

Lots of love and XOXO,
Your Darling.

4 comments:

Keshi said...

Happy bday to ur husband!

Wut a sweet gesture here. He'll be thrilled. :)

Keshi.

Seeker said...

I really liked the card ...

Unknown said...

Thanks a bunch Sweetie for the fantastic cards and the blog.

Time flies by.Last year birthday celebration feels like few weeks back.Can't forget the amazing chocolate-strawberry-pinneapple bouquet from Edible.

Missed your companionship this birthday. But your lovely cards and sweet blog took some of the pain away.

ye kaisee udaasee hai, jo husn pe chhaayee hai
hum door naheen tum se, kahane ko judaayee hai
aramaan bhare do dil fir ek jagah honge

Love,

Sameer

Shachi said...

@Keshi - Thank you dear :)

@Andy - Thanks!

@Sameer - Thank you for such lovely comments :) Lots of love....