December 14, 2008

Before the night ends....

I was previewing the "Yanni Voices" CD on a local PBS station today....and fell in love with this song.

"Before the night ends" by Leslie Mills. 

I close my eyes to see the world
I close my eyes so that it won't hurt
I'm sailing on blue ocean and flying to you

I catch my breathe under the full moon
A star that shines, so pleased to meet...you
Maybe I'll dream forever
And I'd like to love right here

Before the night ends
And dawn of a new day dawns
How I hope, how I hope
That out of this endless blue
Somehow I will find you
Before the night ends, 
Before the night ends

I made a choice more than a few times
To walk a road that didn't end up so right
But I want to go the distance
I'd like to love right here

Before the night ends
And dawn of a new day dawns
How I hope, how I hope 
That out of this endless blue
Somehow I will find you
Before the night ends, 
Before the night ends

Close my eyes...
Never gonna let up...

Before the night ends
I hope I find you


You can listen to the song here.

The CD is releasing on March 24, 2009.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Keshi said...

beautiful lyrics indeedz!

Keshi.