December 31, 2012

Adios 2012!

Wow - the year has almost come to an end (couple of hours left for us here in California)....

It started with us finding out on New Years Day that our daughter was going to have a little brother or sister.....I think we panicked and started worrying more than being overjoyed at first.....after we told our family and friends, we relaxed and eagerly looked forward to our newest addition....


And we were blessed with this little guy - so so precious!

I'm still sick, so making this a short post....but thank you for all those who follow my blog and comment regularly - Ramesh, Agnes, Andrew, Deana, Zeena, Gauri, Sriram (and more).....I write because I enjoy it so much and find it extremely therapeutic....and this blog is not publicized to my family or friends or people on networking sites....but all of you who read and comment are terrific people (with amazing blogs) that I consider my friends in real life. I hope to meet all of you some day. Thank you for your support and love!

This is my 84th published post this year....exactly the same as last year.....I hope to cross the 100 mark in 2013....fingers crossed!

Paulo Coelho wrote yesterday - "2013: the first year of the rest of my life"....here's wishing all of you and your loved ones a happy, healthy and blessed 2013!


8 comments:

Ramesh said...

Its Hola 2013 in my parts and what a wonderful way to begin the year with those wonderful photos of R jr. Get well really really soon and wishing you all a wonderful year ahead.

Deana said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ;) I do enjoy reading your musings! I hope you have a great new year, and start by feeling better soon!!!

SK said...

Happy new year dear Shachi! May god bless you abundantly. :--))

JS said...

Happy New Year Shachi..Wish you and your family a really good Year..well captured moments of ur son..Anne Geddes in the making..

Shachi said...

@Ramesh - Thank you...happy 2013 to you Ramesh. A big thank you for commenting on all my posts....

@Deana - Wish you all the same Deana...I feel so much better already! Thank you!

@SK - Thank you - wish you the same!

@JS - Thank you and wish you the same....the pictures were clicked by a professional at his newborn photoshoot, so I can't take credit for them. I did the collage though!

Asha said...

Happy new year, shachi:) Checked your photo post. Beautiful. Stay blessed always!

JS said...

well done with the collage ..i admire how to take time to do all this

Gauri Trivedi said...

Your kids are both adorable..wishing u all lots of love and luck in this year!