❤ She puts a curl in our world.....She puts color in our world ❤
I love spring.....
She lurves spring....
We luff spring :)!
These pictures were taken Saturday AM in our backyard after we returned home from her swim class.....warm weather made all of us happy, and we had a fantastic fun-filled weekend!
PS: This is Post#200 on my blog....enjoying it so much more now than when I started it. I'm on a roll and I hope I continue to be so :)!
Playing at the End of Summer
1 day ago



5 comments:
Congratulations on the double century. That is no mean feat.
Roll on lady ......
Congrats on your post #200! :)
And Ruhi looks beautiful and I love those bouncy curls of hers! Love and hugs!
@Ramesh - thank you! long way to go....your comments keep me motivated!
@Aaekay - thank you! hugz! how r u doing? did not see a blog update since quite some time. hope all is well!
I'm good Shachi. Really busy with pre-semester and semester finals! Hardly find time for anything :/
Have a lot of drafts though.. Will update soon hopefully! :)
Love to see your daughter's pics..you sem to capture her expressions well..kudoos to you for that..may her grogeous smile bring joy to others
Post a Comment