My journal of musings, mommyhood, experiences, travels, and much more.
November 25, 2011
{this moment} Thanksgiving beach outing
"A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember" - SouleMama
Sunset @Torrey Pines State Park, San Diego, CA on Thanksgiving Day, 2011!
A daughter, sister, MOM, a caring and dependable friend, a compassionate human being, a Whole Foods plant based advocate - I am an Indian living in California (USA) since the last 27 years. I am an engineer by profession. I love being a mommy. My hobbies include reading, traveling, cooking, music, sports (Racquetball, tennis, swimming, gymming) - just to name a few. You will know more about me as you read my blog.
1 comment:
Kudos to the one who took this picture. Reminds me of the "THE END" frame in a bollywood movie :)
Post a Comment