When I was a newborn and an infant, I was addicted to mom.
As I grew older, I was addicted to 'baa' (grandma) and daddy.
When I was 6 years old, my babie sister was born, and I was addicted to her....still am :)
Books, tennis, actors and actresses, classmates and friends, chocolates, teddy bears, clothes, travel - there were so many addictions I had while growing up.
After coming to the US, my major addictions have been the PC and the internet. And traveling to National Parks. And photography. And dance. And sports - tennis, racquetball, swimming, gymming, etc.
Needless to say, my latest addiction is my dear daughter. Look at the smile in the above picture - this photo currently sets up my desktop background and makes it very hard for me to concentrate on work :)!
It's only been 7.5weeks, but I have learnt and grown so much since the day she was born. I am enjoying every bit of it!!!!
4 comments:
Seems like a perfect addiction to have! She is so lovely!!
Thank you Deana!!!!
here after a long time sachi...many congratulations on your lil bndle of joy
1 she is a complete marshmallow :). lots of lve!
She is absolutely adorable! I'd not want to work at all if I had her photo on my desktop! Congratulations on the new addition ... err... I mean addiction :-)
Post a Comment