September 7, 2009

My 2nd Tag....

I was tagged by Samy for this tag.

I returned late last night from a wonderful trip to Burney Falls State Park and Lassen Volcanic National Park in Northern CA with my friends....and I am catching up on emails/blogs on this lazy Monday afternoon :)

So here goes....


1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on page 18 and find line 4…
A: Tennis magazine - an article on Wii tennis - "But you like Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Maria Sharapova or Ana Ivanovic."
Very apt magazine article - considering I spent most of my day watching the US Open today :)

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can & catch air?
A: My Iphone....

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A: US Open - Verdasco vs Isner.

4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
A: 3.45pm

5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
A: 3.55pm

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A: Commentary from the Food network series "Chopped".

7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A: Left home for a wonderful 2 day trip with friends to Burney Falls State Park and Lassen Volcanic National Park.

8. Before you started this Q&As, what did you look at?
A: Pictures from my above trip :)

9. What are you wearing?
A: A night gown :P

10. When did you last laugh?
A: Last night in the car - when I managed to find a Taco Bell in Red Bluff and made the statement: "I am a champ" :)

11. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A: Lots of things - I am in the family room of my home.

12. Seen anything weird lately?
A: Yes - pictures of a surgery - colonoscopy.

13. What do you think of this quiz?
A: Boring!

14. What is the last film you saw?
A: The Soloist.

15. If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A: Tons of things :)

16. Tell me something about you that I dunno!
A: I am ophidiphobic.

17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
A: No wars and more peace. Also a better future for underprivileged children.

18. Do you like to Dance?
A: Yes - not that I am great at it though :P

19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
A: Not sure :)

20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
A: Adi :)

21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
A: Yes - living in the US for the last 10 years :)

22. What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
A: I would be happy if God feels that my karma (good vs bad) is balanced :P


Hope my answers were not as boring as the tag :)

No comments: